Château Saint Jacques d'Albas is not just about our passion for wine. Food, music and nature are equally important, and interests which we are able to share with you throughout the year.
So join us to awaken the senses, tingle the taste-buds and relax the mind!
Through the Association Saint Jacques, classical and jazz concerts are organised throughout the year, inviting reputable international musicians and offering in some cases dinner on site.
Facilities include an air conditioned concert room with seating for up to 120 people, and a Steinway grand piano.
These can be dinners, walks in the countryside, charity auctions, history talks, truffle walks, and many more.
We can cater to private events, such as receptions, cooking classes, tours, seminars, special wine tastings. Please email or call to discuss.
Two air-conditioned rooms of 130 m2 each are available for hire. The hall can accommodate around a 100 seated people and is heated for winter events.
There is also a large outdoor terrace with superb views over the Montage Noire and the vineyards. A swimming pool and tennis courts are available in summer.
We can organise your stay either on the domaine (limited places) and in nearby bed & breakfast accommodation. Meals can be arranged by an external catering company.
- Aug 18, 2017 Jazz - Marc Deschamps trio Aug 18, 2017
- Jul 18, 2017 Jazz - James Pearson Trio Jul 18, 2017
- May 31, 2017 Classique - "Marathon du Piano sur le chemin de St Jacques" May 31, 2017
- Mar 26, 2017 Classique - Marianne Picketty (Violon) et Guillaume Durand (Piano) Mar 26, 2017
- Aug 23, 2016 Jazz - Marc Deschamps Aug 23, 2016
- Aug 13, 2016 Classique - Piano Junko OKE (Concours Claude Bonneton 2016) Aug 13, 2016
- July 2016
- Jun 10, 2016 – Jun 12, 2016 Festival "Musiques en Minervois" Jun 10, 2016 – Jun 12, 2016
- Apr 2, 2016 Soirée Musicale et diner en compagnie de Rachmaninov, Shostakovitch, Brahms Apr 2, 2016
- Jan 30, 2016 Balades truffées - Marie-Christine Barrault - Yves Henri Jan 30, 2016